Saturday, November 12, 2011

Does this girl like me???? I need advice!!?

There is this girl i like In my speech cl.. but I feel she doesn't like me back. She messed up on her speech early in the semester like 1 week ago . She basically broke down and was really nervous. And then later in the day I saw her in the hallway, I saw her smiling at me. i see her smiling once in a while at me. And then, next cl I try to sit near her, and then luckily she sits next to me, while her eyes are looking at the floor. I was surprised, when I saw her before she smiles but now doesn't even look at me, but I look at her. Don't I deserve a smile in return...? :(. And then when i try to talk to her in cl about the homework .. I feel the conversations I have die very quickly. In the hallway after cl, i talk to her about her beret, she just smiles responds and walks as if nothing happened. Later next cl, she came late and then my friend tells her what we're doing in cl. I try to add something and all she says if "shh im trying to listen to the teacher." And then in class when I participate or talk... or engage with other students, talk with friends, SHE DOES NOT NOTICE. I mean shouldn't a shy quiet girl who basically humiliated herself, try to redeem herself and talk as much as she can??? Its common sense man, its a speech class... you need to speak to feel comfortable, otherwise the class is a waste of time lol. AND id on't know , she laughs when other people talk, but when I talk make smart comments, i make jokes and I engage with other girls or guys. I mean I talk to people, I look happy smart, intelligent, attractive, I take care of my skin, face body... how come she doesn't notice??? Its like everything I do is invisible to her. She only really talks to this one guy, she is working with him on an interview for the class where you have to interview a student and make a speech about it. I wasn't her partner, because maybe IM not good enough for her. But she isn't dating him... they don't seem romantic just platonic friends. I can't even get on a platonic level with her, IM on a stranger level with her. What on earth am I doin wrong? Im so likeable and i look happy worthy of being a respectful individual in society, why does she hate me so much...?

No comments:

Post a Comment