Friday, November 11, 2011

I feel so stupid for liking this boy, help?

On Sunday, I was in my garage doing science experiments until I saw my crush in this hummer car with BOOMING rap (I always thought he liked rock music). There's a top where you can stand up and he threw eggs at me (the garage door was open the whole time by the way) and my garage! He yelled, "That's what you get from stalking me, LOSER!" And all of his friends were laughing. All of the windows in the hummer were open and then he was kissing this.... I hate typing this, TRAMP. One of the eggs broke one of my test tubes too. And one hit my shirt... in the of course. I feel so stupid. I don't want to get up tomorrow and have to face HIM. Today I went to this museum with my mom so that made me distracted for awhile. What should I do? Should I confront him? Ignore him? Get revenge? I have crushed on this guy for 5 years and 45 days. It took forever to count but I wanted to remember how long i have liked him.

No comments:

Post a Comment