Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Help!! Moth invasion in pantry!!?

I dont know what to do, im at wits end about this situation. I have never been one to have bugs in my house and now my pantry has been overtaken by small moths of some sort. They wont go away. Finally last night I took everything out of the pantry and threw it away. That sucked because there was alot in there. I found small worm looking larve (gross) here and there and it was nasty. Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem. This is the first for me. Where did they come from? Did they make their way from something I bought a the store? Just thinking about it makes me ill. Please help, what can I do to make sure they are completely gone? My pantry is now currently empty. Is there a special spray or bomb? Any helpful hints or suggestions will be appreciated. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment