Friday, November 11, 2011

Help with gift ideas for him?

So my boyfriend says he doesn't want anything for christmas, but I know he wouldn't mind something. I'm not too sure what to get him though. He likes chocolate... alergic to nuts... he loves my dodge charger (ha ha) so he's a manly guy. And I have no clue what to get him.. I want it to be unique and special. But is not an option at my age and he understands that. (Im 16 he's 18) .. We're both in a training thing for police.. (If you can ociate any gift ideas with that) But the only idea is writing him a song ( I sing) and singing it to him.... and then at the mall they have these "dog tag" things that you can personalize to look really cool and i would put Te quiero mucho on it (thats our thing to say i love you in spanish..) ... corny?? lame?? any ideas??

No comments:

Post a Comment