Monday, November 14, 2011

Scared that when I actually am in labor, I'll get the same treatment at my hospital?

I am due July 2 (10 days woo-hoo!) 4 weeks ago at around 34.4 weeks I thought I was leaking water (which turned out not 2b) and was told to just come in and get it checked at the labor and delivery unit. well it happened to be after-hours. I went in though bc I am group b-strep positive and if I was leaking, I would need to be given antibiotics to prevent it from being spread to my baby. so this is what happened when I w ent: I went to er, got stopped by 3 different people, 1st a security guard asking ifI was visiting some1 (why would a visibly pregnant woman come in the middle of the night to visit some1??) , then some lady had to check my mother's bags, (dudnt ask 2 check mine), and then this other woman in er asked where we were both going when wwe walked by her after the other lady let us in, and I told ehr I was going to l and d, she didnt even bother to look anywhere but ym face to see how obviously pregnant I looked, and asked how many weeks I was. I told her and she was like "o

No comments:

Post a Comment