Thursday, November 10, 2011

Ding another love ques but i need help so plzz be nice an help me out you will feel like i do some day!!!!!!xx

well i met dis guy at school about5 months ago i didnt talk to him in da begginin hes one year older than me , some how i started likin him he is very cute how ever he started sain hi to me an i will say hi back but that was befor me even realise that i really like him any way with time he added me on msn an gave me his nomber an we talk now an then sometimes he starts the conversation sometimes i do i know he doesnt like me coz i asked him an he said he doesnt but the prob is he doesnt act likethat hes very flirty an that day he comlimnted me for like the first time an lately he started callin me babes an stuff bu the way now hes left school coz hes year 11 an they finished thier gcse plz tell me what should i do an dont tell me to forget him coz i avent eva felt like dat about a boy befor plz give me a good advice thanx :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment