Sunday, November 6, 2011

I got told I was boring by different people!?

I'm male/17/HS Sr. A big fear of mine has always been the thought of being considered boring. Well for the past couple of months my first boyfriend and I were having problems. He treated my badly and ended up leaving me for another person. I used to be really outgoing and fun, but my boyfriend would get mad because he was always the party pooper. So he would make comments to me when I was having fun, and after that, I began to get self conscious and toned myself down for him. After a while, he began saying I was now boring! Now it's all over, and I can't seem to get back into my old self. Now he's the one having fun and living life. All but one of my friends ditched me when I was going through a rough time after the breakup. I was no longer their entertainment, so they moved on. I had my one friend who stuck by me, tell me that I was boring. (It was a great reality check!) Yet, I live in a small town where you can't really go out and just have fun. You can't really make new friends here, and the friends I have are weary of me because I have my depressed moments when I'm just quiet. (It's not like I'm bawling in front of them) I try to have fun, but my friends just say I'm bipolar when I get happy, so that brings my mood and confidence down. Is there anything I can do to fix this? To get back to my old self and win my old friends back (or are they not worth it?) I feel like I need a clean break, and I have the ability to move to a city, but I would not graduate with my cl :| . Thanks in advance, and sorry for the long story! (You'll get over it ;P)

No comments:

Post a Comment