Saturday, November 5, 2011

Looking for the radio program, Walter B Love's Gospel Traxx?

Hello. I need some help here. I am trying to find the radio program "Gospel Traxx" with Host Walter B Love that is aired on Sunday mornings. Walter also runs the "Countdown" show on Saturdays. I have been a contempory R&B and contempory Gospel music listener for 32 years, and have been tuning in Walter's Countdown show for at least 20 years. I discovered Gospel Traxx in 1999, and find it to be the best radio program I ever heard. THE BEST. There is NOTHING LIKE IT. I live in Milwaukee Wis, and the FM radio station here, WKKV 100.7, (V-100) dropped Walter's Gospel Traxx a few years back, around 2004 or so. I have been trying to find it the whole time ever since. WKKV continues to run The Countdown, but not Gospel Traxx. It don't matter if the station that has Gospel Traxx is way out of state, as long as the station has online listening, so I can pick it up on my computer. If someone could let me know a online station that carries Gospel Traxx, let me know please. Thank you. Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment